Inside a Dog terms and conditions – otherwise known as ‘the rules’
- This is a legal agreement and it is important you understand it. If you have questions about these rules please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inside a dog is a website owned by State Library Victoria. Everyone who uses the website must obey these rules. Sometimes these rules may change and we encourage you to regularly check the website for updates.
- Don’t upload or post anything that is illegal, or information that is personal or private – use your common sense and best judgement when using the site, and be respectful of other users.
4 It is assumed that you own what you post, and that any content you post doesn’t break any laws.
- We are allowed to use anything you post, and we can let others use them.
- You have the right to be acknowledged for your content, and while we will always try our best to make sure this happens, sometimes this won’t be possible.
- You are responsible if you break the law or these rules.
- If you use anything that belongs to anyone else, such as photos, music, videos or text, make sure you have their permission. We encourage you to learn about copyright – your rights and responsibilities – and use this information to help you make decisions. The Smartcopying website provides lots of useful information about copyright, or you can ask for help from our Copyright Officer at email@example.com
- We have the right to edit or remove content that you have contributed. We also have the right to refuse registration, or unsubscribe you.
- If we receive a valid complaint that your content is not appropriate or unlawful we will remove it. Usually people must make their own complaints to us, but parents/carers/teachers can do it on behalf of children. If you have a complaint you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond quickly to any complaint, usually within three working days.