FacebookGoogle PlusInstagramLinkedInTwitter
‘Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.’ – Groucho Marx
Banner image for forrestpuff
Profile image for forrestpuff

forrestpuff

  • 4 posts
  • 14 comments

Hi! Like all you guys I love reading and writing. My brain is 73% books. The other 27% consists of soccer, pirates, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, jigsaw puzzles, soccer, rainy days, dogs, chocolate, animals of all kinds and soccer. BELIEVE! I know it sounds like a cat poster, but it's true.

Blogs I write for