RE: Kylie The Biography
1. Where does the story take place? Explain the setting and how it affects what the book is about?
The novel takes place in a lot of places but the main place it is based in was in Melbourne. The story was based on her life from when she was born to now.
2. Who were the main characters?
The main people are Kylie, her family and the interviewer Sean Smith.
3. Who is your favourite character and why? Describe this character using 3 descriptive words.
My favourite person in the book is Kylie Minogue she is my main idol in my life. Since I was born my dad always used to play Kylie and through out the years I became more interested in Kylie's songs and loved her ever since (I've been to all of her concerts in Australia since I was little). The three words of how I would describe Kylie: Talented, AMAZING and Beautiful!
4. What is the major problem or complication in the book and how is it solved?
Well Kylie was diagnosed with beast cancer in May 2005 during her "Show-girl" tour. She had to postpone her tour untill she was fully recovered. During 2006 Kylie overcame the breast cancer and continued her tour.
5. What are the themes of the book?
The theme of my book is the life of an Australian Pop Idol Kylie Minogue and throughout her life till now.
6. How do you feel about the end of the book?
I felt speechless because of everything Kylie went through and has achieved and I was also amazed at what she did and has done now.
7. Do you think other kids would enjoy this book? Why or why not?
I don't really think people my age would enjoy this book because people don't really know who Kylie is and if they do they don't really like her as a singer.
8. Would you read another book by this author? Why or why not?
I dont really know if Sean Smith has any other books if so I would read about someone I know and like as a singer, actress or actor.