Inky's Choice: Shadows by Paula Weston
5 reasons to read Shadows by Paula Weston
1. It's not just another angels book! It has a storyline and everything (I know, I was shocked too).
2. Gaby's best friend Maggie is one of the best friends going about - she doesn't freak out and create drama, she believes Gaby when Gaby tells her weird stuff is going on, and she has great fashion sense.
3. Rafa. When you read it, you'll understand.
4. The fight scenes are filled with blood and swords.
5. This is part of a 'New Adult' wave that's all the range. It's not quite adult, but it's not quite YA. It's somewhere in the middle. So if you're 16-24 this book was written with you in mind.