Inky's Choice: Grimm Tales
5 reasons to break open the money bank and get yourself a copy of Philip Pullman's Grimm Tales for Young and Old...
1. The book trailer is beautiful.
2. The tales are creepy, just like the Grimm brothers intended.
3. Philip Pullman has retold fifty - Yes! Fifty! - of the Grimm fairytales in this novel.
4. The cover is very very pretty. Let's just all awwwww over the cover for a moment:
5. All your favourites - Cinderella, Rapunzel, Snow White, and Hansel and Gretel - make an appearance, along with some you might not know - The Girl with no Hands, Hans-my-Hedgehog, and Godfather Death.