Inky's Choice: The Deep: Here Be Dragons
5 reasons to read The Deep: Here Be Dragons by Tom Taylor and James Brouwer:
1. Ant, the boy of the Nekton family, is smart, fun, and keen on adventure.
2. Fontaine is sassy and possibly the only sane person in the Nekton family. This doesn't bode well when she's the teenage daughter, not one of the parents.
3. William and Kaiko are the parents and they. are. awesome. Like, I love my family, but if someone offered a trade...
4. Dragons. In the sea. The family are exploring the rumour of dragons. In the sea.
5. Jeffrey the fish. He's adorable. And will fill your heart with rainbows. (No more than six, though, because according to the writer, Tom Taylor, any more rainbows than that will make your aorta explode. It's beautiful but messy.)